Monday, June 27, 2005

Hi :)

Well Im redoing this blog after starting it almost a year ago.

I'll be posting any opinion or discussion posts that I've posted on my other game design community. Cognisant Game Design

This is so that you can still read my thoughts as a blog if that is more of what you are interested in, or drill down to the individual areas that interest you on the board. The initial bunch of posts will be a flurry since Ive had a LOT of these thoughts kicking around/gestating in my head for awhile, I'm planning to post as many of these in one day in fact since I have other stuff to do ;) Mel Brooks was another guy that had a pile of ideas in his head that might have never seen the light of day if someone had not seen this and hired someone to write them down for him. Well I'm cheap :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home